The Cloud Authority
We’re not simply bragging about our cloud infrastructure; we have the highest-quality hardware at our disposal to ensure that our Cloud VPS services are providing results that are superior in terms of performance and reliability than those offered by our competitors. Couple this with state-of-the-art software like Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and Hyper-V virtualization technology, and your business will be able to handle anything that’s thrown at it.
At Newtek, we just don’t believe that the best equipment should be available exclusively to large businesses and corporations. To prove it, we’ve taken enterprise-grade technology and made it available to our clients for the most cost-effective rates in the industry.
- We’ve packed a significant amount of RAM into each blade to ensure that we can scale to meet your demands
- Integrated power gates in Intel Intelligent Power Technology allow individual idling cores to reduce to near-zero power independence from other operating cores, reducing idle power consumption by up to 50 percent versus previous generation two-socket server processors
- DDR3 memory provides a reduction in power consumption of 30 percent compared to DDR2 modules
- Our Microsoft-Certified Dell blades allow us to scale the CPU beyond the capacities of a traditional server, so we always have the computing power to meet your needs
- Centralized management controllers (CMC) provide redundant, secure access paths for administrators to manage multiple enclosures and blades from a single console
- With additional I/O slots and switch options, we have the flexibility we need to meet increasing demands for I/O consumption
- Dell’s FlexIO modular switch technology lets us easily scale to provide additional uplink and stacking functionality
- Redundant power supplies support 3+3 (AC redundancy), 3+1 (power supply redundancy), or 3+0 (non-redundant) modes
- The M1000e is the most power-efficient blade solution on the market, built on Dell’s energy-smart technology
- Ultra-efficient power supplies
- Dynamic, power-efficient fans
- Optimized airflow design efficiently cools the chassis to enable exceptional performance in a lower power envelope
- Lead-free chassis reduces overall cooling requirements
- Compellent won “Technology of the Year” awards from InfoWorld Media Group for three consecutive years
- Clustered controllers insure that no single point of failure exists
- Consistent, online backup and recovery
- The technology built into the Compellent SAN allows us to be very green. From utilizing every byte of storage space to generating advanced carbon-footprint reports, we can see how we’re doing when it comes to protecting the environment and how we can improve
Web-Based VPS Management
We’ve custom built a convenient VPS management system that allows you to easily scale and manage your server at any time. Within minutes, you can reconfigure your server with 1-4 vCPUs, between 512 MB and16 GB of RAM, or between 20 and 520 GB of disk space.